Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi again,the vibration on the lower st3 front forks i experienced has dissapeared,,,,i hardened up the rear spring settings by one notch,softened the rebound by 2 klicks and not only has the road holding improved but she seems to fall easier into the corners and the bad vibes dissapeared on emergency braking practice.......ok you wizz kids out there.........whats the score?????
i know the set up of the suspension is very important reasons and is customized to the individuals requirements,but oersonally i think at this point that a lot of complaints about tires and handling could be the fact of an imbalanced bike,which is okay but why did the vibes dissapear..strange deal,.......the oil leak could well of been a fault of the breather as mentioned before but thats dissapeared and stopped too..........anyway.....after service a nice long run to the isle of man tt week from sweden.......eat ya hearts out...........massa

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: feedback on brakes/rotors (massa8)

Maybe all of that clean living is catching up with you.

I can understand the easier turn-in and improved road-holding from the spring and damping changes, that makes sense.

Beyond that, I don't see how it could have eliminated fork vibration under braking.

Have fun at IoM!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts