Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Re: Faster Avaiable on DVD NOW!!! (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I saw the charge on my card but I don't have the video..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just got mine in the mail.. I'm burning out my DVD player as we speak. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Re: Faster Avaiable on DVD NOW!!! (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys ALL suck!

Where the hell is mine???
</TD></TR></TABLE>
they are waiting till theres a spanish language version so you can share with the neighbors

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I have driven home at break-neck speeds every day after work since people started receiving their copy in the mail. Today, it was all worth while. I watched it twice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Re: (WhiteyFoo)

Okay, I'm getting worked I've yet to receive my copy! I feel like the family dog waiting patiently for that door to open

G

·
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Re: (Sharp 999S)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sharp 999S »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Okay, I'm getting worked I've yet to receive my copy! I feel like the family dog waiting patiently for that door to open
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I hear ya', Sharp! And of course, there's no frikkin' mail today, so it'll be at least another day...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Re: (AZ Scott)

I don't feel the least bit sorry for you.
You have seen it many times. Don't you already have a copy?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Re: (manic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by manic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't feel the least bit sorry for you.
You have seen it many times. Don't you already have a copy?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, yeah...

But it's on VHS tape! It may as well be scratched onto the wall of a cave!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Re: (Sharp 999S)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sharp 999S »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">AZ Scott, did you get yours? I received mine today
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Got it!

Whew. Okay, I'm all better now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Re: Faster Avaiable on DVD NOW!!! (wolf44)

i know i'm behind on the times, but finally watched the faster dvd.. what a way yo get you hyped up for the next season of riding...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.