Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searched and couldn't find anything....

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there a Faster II out there and if so, where can I get one reasonably quick?

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Faster 2 (JamesP)

I think you're thinking of the 2nd, "Deluxe" edition of Faster. It's the same film, but longer and with a bunch of extras. It's widely available.

There is, in fact, a "Faster 2" being filmed currently! I ran into Mark Neale in the paddock at Laguna (got his autograph, too!), and he and his crew were filming at the USGP. I'm not sure when it'll be done, but I would assume they'll film throughout the remainder of this season, and then it will take some months to put it together. Maybe next summer?

It should be good!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Faster 2 (AZ Scott)

sequels are not always as good as the original but this will be an exception

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cant wait for that one to come out. Id get drunk all the time and put on faster and see the people hi side off the bikes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Part of the deluxe edition which contains seasons '03-'04 as well.....very cool, must have.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Faster 2 (Capt. Home Slice)

I can't wait for it to come out. The best part is, they will have Nicky winning the USGP on it!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Faster 2 (tattooskickass)

i had a few friends helping out the Faster film crew at MotoGP, should be some great stuff on the new movie when it comes out, lots of behind the scenes interviews, etc

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They were filming Faster 2 (I assume) at Laguna Seca.
I'm sure it'll come out sometime next year.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts