duh.:rolleyes: :D

·
Mr E
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
It's possible. I've met a lot of funny people in my days and yes, it's certainly possible. Good luck finding them but I still don't have a clue why anyone would want them. What's the point - just curious?

·
Mr E
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's possible. I've met a lot of funny people in my days and yes, it's certainly possible. Good luck finding them but I still don't have a clue why anyone would want them. What's the point - just curious?
I have too so fair enough........

the point... here in the UK i ride on a "daytime MOT" ie no electrics but a horn completely legal to ride sunrise to sunset with no adverse weather conditions ie fog pissing rain etc

occasionally i pop to France or further for the weekend there rules differ somewhat but with stickers on the bike headlight/indicators etc at a glance bike has all lights ect no problem, if i get stopped by French police, ill probably get sent home, but ill take my chances

so id love to find some for the RC

·
Behind In His Steering...
437 Posts
Just buy the ZX12-R ones, looks like they would be kinda close. Maybe fool the law.
Hey, that's brilliant! The gendarmes certainly don't know exactly what an RC headlight should look like. If a fake headlight decal is going to fool them, the WRONG decal should fool them, too! :D

·
ORLY!?1?
764 Posts
Holy shit $69 for some stickers I can print these on my machines today for like $3

·
RC51 only 4stroke I liked
168 Posts
Hey Francois, did you just see an RC51 go by with ZX12 lights on? How did he do that? They were not even yellow!
Merde, lets go after that Brit-bum, with our ZZZr14 cop bikes!

Hey, that's brilliant! The gendarmes certainly don't know exactly what an RC headlight should look like. If a fake headlight decal is going to fool them, the WRONG decal should fool them, too! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts