Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of the F05s stays for a few days here in Advanced Motorsports. Come check it out!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Can I have it?? No seriously?

What about that tail piece? Are those manufactured for us mere mortals?

AMS said:
One of the F05s stays for a few days here in Advanced Motorsports. Come check it out!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Gryphon said:
Can I have it?? No seriously?

What about that tail piece? Are those manufactured for us mere mortals?
Anything can be had for a price:D Just ask Trussdude on his tail its the same one but from Ben's bike:rockon $$$$$$$$

·
King of the pork sword!
506 Posts
I'd give my left nut for that bitch....hell, maybe even both, I never liked kids anyway.

That is one sweet machine.....take that down to the local Coffee Shop (on a flat bed on the way to the track!)

:rockon

·
Geez. Some people...
1,615 Posts
AMS said:
Sorry, folks! I just heard Ducati wants the bike back early. The "Ducati Rep" will be down there tomorrow to pick it up. I'll be - I mean, HE will be driving a white Ford dually with Arizona plates. Please have the bike ready, along with some coffee.

Thank you on behalf of D.N.A. :D

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
AZ Scott said:
Please have the bike ready, along with some coffee.

:D
What kind of coffee do you prefer? I will get there ahead of time, put some soft ties on the bike and get the coffe poured. I know how busy you DNA guys are and you will need to get out of there as fast as possible.:)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
AZ Scott said:
Sorry, folks! I just heard Ducati wants the bike back early. The "Ducati Rep" will be down there tomorrow to pick it up. I'll be - I mean, HE will be driving a white Ford dually with Arizona plates. Please have the bike ready, along with some coffee.

Thank you on behalf of D.N.A.
let us know what time he will be here:D

As far as race tails? we have those 3 in stock..

·
Registered
324 Posts
ryanr256 said:
I've read in other post on this board that a $4K 600 will kick it's ass on the track.
-Bob

Hmmmmm.... yeah..... really?

Can you imagine how cool it would be to get on that thing, roll on the throttle at about 110mph and have the front end come up.

Damn. :rockon

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
mental998 said:

Can you imagine how cool it would be to get on that thing, roll on the throttle at about 110mph and have the front end come up.

No:woot: :rockon

·
Registered
143 Posts
mental998 said:

Seriously, I'm fresh from the DRE at Imola. I was on a 2004 999, stock. It was more than enough for me. Amazing, well, at least for me.

I can only imagine what a race prepped bike can do. But, since I was only using about 45% of the stock 999, I'd probably just trailer it to my local Starbucks.

;)

-Bob

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yeah I know, saw him/it at California Speedway 9/24. Now that bike is SWEEEEET!!:clapper The exhaust was so big I could stick a fist in it. All hail Corse Team Parts.

brettmess24 said:
Anything can be had for a price:D Just ask Trussdude on his tail its the same one but from Ben's bike:rockon $$$$$$$$

1 - 20 of 43 Posts