Speedzilla Forums banner

F/S Dainese/Ducati Jacket, Suomy Helmet & Boots

3K views 21 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
Up 4 sale is a size 50 euro which is size 40 for US Dainese Fogarty Jacket. It is the red one with green and white. It has been barely used as I am in Texas and it gets too toasty for a full leather jacket. $371 or o.b.o $16 s/h

Also for sale is a Suomy Ducati helmet size large. It has been used but not as an everyday. Never been dropped. I have too many helmets and need to get rid of a couple. It is red with black and white accents. $153 o.b.o $14.50 s/h

I also have a pair of Daines boots euro size 46 that I need to sell. They are black with red accents. These have been used for a counted time of 5 as they are too big for me. They are in very good condition and have new titanium toe sliders to go with also. $138 o.b.o $13.99 s/h

I accept Paypal. elizlover@hotmail.com First come first served!

Modified by kev at 10:26 AM 6/4/2005

Modified by kev at 10:27 AM 6/4/2005

Modified by kev at 10:40 AM 6/4/2005

Modified by kev at 9:35 AM 6/5/2005

See less See more
G
#7 ·
Re: F/S Dainese/Ducati Jacket, Suomy Helmet & Boots (kev)

I may be HIGHLY interested if I get this bike on SAT (2002 748s). So If I do I will come back on here and deal with you on the jacket. Only thing is I dont know what my size is. Im 6'2, 228lbs. I guess I would have to go to a gear store and try on some jackets to get my size.

G
#8 ·
Re: F/S Dainese/Ducati Jacket, Suomy Helmet & Boots (Venomized)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Venomized »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Only thing is I dont know what my size is. Im 6'2, 228lbs. I guess I would have to go to a gear store and try on some jackets to get my size. </TD></TR></TABLE>

The jacket won't fit you...

G
#9 ·
Re: F/S Dainese/Ducati Jacket, Suomy Helmet & Boots (kev)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kev »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I replied to emails fellas. Just waiting on your side.

thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

I didn't receive any e-mail from you. Please re-send...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.