i have two sets i woud like gone to make room for X mas toys:D

i have one set of 250mm x 86mm round GP cans $515 shipped for the PAIR

I have one set of 450mm long x 110mm round carbon $515 shipped for the PAIR

i have a bushings in a few sizes to adapt to most pipes

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey Mark,

I got :twocents to Share with YOU...;) "I" think ALL of Your Sales ads. would go ALOT better for YOU IF, You'd just post up pictures here mang.

I know you'll say go here or go there... BUT,... And I don't know how many others here are like me.... but I ain't doing it.... I'm just going to move on to the next sales ad!

I Hope this Helps you brother,:rockon

FYI & FWIW,.. I'd love to see pictures of the Normal SIZE Canisters (I Hate Shorties!) and HIGH mount mids.

Peace Jeff

OH Yeah....... BUMP!:D

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mark,

I got :twocents to Share with YOU...;) "I" think ALL of Your Sales ads. would go ALOT better for YOU IF, You'd just post up pictures here mang.

I know you'll say go here or go there... BUT,... And I don't know how many others here are like me.... but I ain't doing it.... I'm just going to move on to the next sales ad!

I Hope this Helps you brother,:rockon

FYI & FWIW,.. I'd love to see pictures of the Normal SIZE Canisters (I Hate Shorties!) and HIGH mount mids.

Peace Jeff

OH Yeah....... BUMP!:D
Site Builder slip-on pics

full size cans on banzia mids

Site Builder

full size cans

Site Builder

GP cans with ti end caps. the ones i have are polished SS

thanks for the help Jeff

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey Mark,

Thanks brother, and IMHO... This IS much, Much better for looking at Your items for sale! :clapper
And, FYI and FWIW., I am only too Glad to have Helped You with this Mark, what we hope to be a Problem in the past! ;)

About the "Carbon Fiber Canister Sale": Very nice Mark, Those Look friggin' Choice mang.!
By the way, which is lighter of the 2 canister set-up... the Ti cans., or Carbon Fiber cans.?

Peace Jeff

One more time>>>-----> BUMP TTT

·
1,061 Posts
Are those Banzais equivalent to Sato?

I've always wanted the Banzai set up as I got a set of Sato low slipons.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Are those Banzais equivalent to Sato?

I've always wanted the Banzai set up as I got a set of Sato low slipons.
I think Mark had these made with the Cores the same as Sato's... Other then that,.. I know Mark also sells adapters for these... Because Sato had the biggest ID inlets I believe... So... There's another clue to the question...

Mark,... I hope I am not too far off here, eh bro.,...?

Peace Jeff

PS. Hey D. S.,. Your Sato lows... are they Carbon Fiber or Ti?

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
i just bought a set of blackdragon slipons from mark.. contrary to alot of crap that people post about him on the board he really seems like a good guy. cant wait til the cans get here and i start my girl up.. gonna sound f'n badass.

·
Registered
324 Posts
i just bought a set of blackdragon slipons from mark.. contrary to alot of crap that people post about him on the board he really seems like a good guy. cant wait til the cans get here and i start my girl up.. gonna sound f'n badass.

I received my cans from Mark last month and when I tell you that they sound is intoxicating......it is!!!!:rockon

The craftsmanship is great on these and fit is right on the spot.

I also agree with your comment about the crap that is posted about him on here, he was very easy to deal with ais nd stayed in contact the entire time.

It was a great experience and I recieved his CF clip-ons as well and they fit like a glove. The technician that put them on was so impressed with them that he asked for Mark's contact info so he could order some for his CBR1000.

Anyway, enjoy your pipes as I know I am!!!!:rockon :clapper

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts