Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dr. Carbon
2,974 Posts
i like the look of the Ti, are they a bit shorter in length then the banzais? Are the end caps Ti aswell? is there much of an internal baffle?

·
LiveStrong
223 Posts
These cans look very nice. Love the Ti cans...Are you going to have them branded ever? They would look cool with a little flash.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These cans look very nice. Love the Ti cans...Are you going to have them branded ever? They would look cool with a little flash.
http://www.speedzilla.com/forums/honda-sport-twins-image-gallery/61658-black-dragon-new-muffler-logo.html

This is the new style logo, what do you think?

I have had two other styles done and i offered them for people but they were both either love them or hate them. I am hoping this new one will be more middle of the road and i will be installing them on the cans as i think they need the flash too.

I appreciate the vote:rockon and i am trying to built things up some more to where i am able to start more prototype work here in my shop and segway in dyno runs and tuning.

I have sourced about all i need and the new machine shop down the road helps as well as a great pipe guy and new shop space. If only the economy would pick up i will be able to do more and bring new and better stuff in the future

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like the look of the Ti, are they a bit shorter in length then the banzais? Are the end caps Ti aswell? is there much of an internal baffle?

these cans are the same length and OD as the sato which is a commonish size but all the BD cans can be made to YOUR specs not pulled off a shelf like most companies.

these cans are made for my slip-ons and also will retro fit your sato and other pipes if you need a replacement

the ends are ti

there is baffle yes and again, you can pick the size baffle you want from several sizes if that is what you choose

1 - 5 of 5 Posts