Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just bought a new one piece suit and need to sell my prior gear.
Consists of a Astars TZ1 jacket, black, size 54 euro/44 amer. No scratches tears or rips, I just bought this in August and have worn it a total of about 10 times. Always cleaned and conditioned after every ride.

Also, Astars track pants, which I bought last December, Also in like new condition with a small scratch on the right leg about 2 inches long. I did not notice it when I got them (that's how tiny it is) Other than that they are perfect, knee pucks never down and are like brand new. Size 54 Euro/38 amer. Black.
They of course zip together. Pics available upon request! Anybody who knows me knows how good I take care of my gear.

Looking for $180 from the jacket and $225 for the pants shipped, but I will entertain any offers.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
wow that is kinda weird my Astar pants say 60 Euro / 44 USA - those jokers:banghead

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup that's right. Sorry about that. They are actually 54 euro and 36 amer. I never look in my pants........wait a minute........that sounded really bad!:woot:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about that, I had not logged in. PM sent back

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump,

I still have these items and they are looking for a good home. I'll cut a good deal to see them gone!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm 5' 11" and about 205 and they are just a bit snug on me, but wearable. You should be just fine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Send me an email at [email protected] and I'll send you some pics. The pants are solid black and the jacket is 95% black with dark grey inserts on the underside on the sleeves.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts