Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We're selling our 1999 VFR800. It has fresh black paint with a blue metallic over it. I havent even taken it back to have it buffed out yet. I only repainted it because the last set was getting pretty rock chipped at the bottom. Wheels are powder coated silver. Brand new zero gravity windscreen. Micron Titanium slip on. good 208 gp race take offs. Brand new chain and sprockets. Corbin seat. The right side cover has some scratches on it and both mirrors have scuffs. It was my gals bike and she's tipped over at a standstill twice (one on each side). When I bought the bike it was a insurance total loss, purely cosmetic other than one fork leg. I could have straightened it easily, but I get such an awesome deal on parts it was easier to replace it. all of the bodywork is original except the upper. I put on 2000 and later gauges and mirrors. I replaced the upper fairing bracked, headlight fairing, one bar, ignition switch, one fork leg, and front fender. I've had the bike since late 99 and it had about 2300 miles on it when I got it. Its been babied. Longest oil change (silkolene full synthetic) was 5000 miles only because I was on a trip. Anyways...it does come with the salvage title . $4500 Obo.You have to see it . Its gorgeous. Possibly a part trade. I allready know some of you are going to tell me a salvage title may not be worth that much. I also know you will be the guys not interested in buying it, so keep it to yourself. Pics can be fount at:
http://www.pappawheelies.com/VFR_forsale.htm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts