Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
post whore extraordinaire
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As much as it pains me to do so, it must be done.
10,518 miles
New fork seals, front pads and front kevlar brake lines
1500 miles on Conti race attacks
Full Akro exhaust
Sato rearsets and frame sliders
Vortex shorty levers(stock included)
Hot bodies tail and integrated signals, front flush mounts
HID lights
Sargent seat (stock one included)
CRG bar end mirror(stock included)
PC3 usb with map for mods and pipes
All free mods done, I have a set of PAIR block off plates unopened.
Plastics are in excellent shape, as is the rest of the bike.
Asking $6000 PM me for contact info. Im located in Minnesota, if you didnt see the license plate.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
James a track instructor here got it that way..hey MN NEVER show your addy... I can freaking walk to your house from here and I've got an allen wrench ;)

Dude that sucks...nice riding with you :(

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
James a track instructor here got it that way..hey MN NEVER show your addy... I can freaking walk to your house from here and I've got an allen wrench ;)

Dude that sucks...nice riding with you :(
Thats ok its insured, plus every time I show your pic to my dog and then smack her she goes crazy and kills a rabbit. Hope your faster than a rabbit.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Keep it on page 1 :rolleyes:

Fully insured... two blocks away... protected with some chiwawa/mix ankle biter... I'm thinking of turning criminal :twocents

J/K Hey if you help me get mine out of the living room it's 'sposta hit 50 today (currently 28) ...wanna ride ?

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry I missed this I have not been around much, work ,work work. by the looks of it I still might have it come next season so who knows.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
don't sell it. you will regret it. I did. should have bought this bike from Iraq when I had the money.:banghead:banghead

·
Registered
57 Posts
Bump

Because I loved this -

every time I show your pic to my dog and then smack her she goes crazy and kills a rabbit. Hope your faster than a rabbit.

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dirty fuggin cold and snow bump, it's in hibernation now under a cover and a blanket in a heated garage. I listen to it sleep it goes Zzzzzzzz vrrrrrrrrrrrmmmboomboombooomboom I think its trying to shift in its sleep, so test rides not avail. until about april :D.

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey I'm still going to sell it and maybe for a little less if this would interest anyone, I'm looking at Trading the Akro system for maybe a slip-on system(NO STOCK PIPES) plus some cash. I would need the stock header also so system for system basically is what it boils down to, Let me know what you guys think or what you have and we can talk. Thanks

PS. I haven't been around in a while but I'll check back as often as I can.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
joe... i want this bike and come spring i will see if i can work it out. maybe trade you mine plus cash?

·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOLD

Sorry TLR I wish I could have held on to it longer, but just couldn't.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts