Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1999 Ducati 900SS 15k miles with lots of extras. I hate to get rid of her as I've put a lot of time and effort into her, but she sits in my garage most of the time because I simply don't ride much anymore. I'm willing to ship, but arrangement and cost are the responsibility of the purchaser.

The Good:

Bodywork: Custom paint and decals (see pics) done by AirTrix in Santa Barbara, CA; double bubble tinted windscreen; rear fender eliminated with custom side markers in tail; two seats included: Corbin and stock
Suspension: RaceTech gold springs and valves in front fork
Exhaust: high polished stock pipes (the carbon pipes seen in the pics are available separately)
Engine: JE high compression pistons; heads are ported, polished and have enlarged intake and exhaust valves, work done by Chuck House Motorsports in New Orleans, LA; K+N filter with open airbox. Ducati Performance Stage III ECU; high performance plugs and wires.
Drivetrain: New O-ring chain~1000 miles ago, 43 tooth rear sprocket
Brakes: Brembo full-floating cast iron rotors; Brembo gold calipers with SBS pads; braided stainless brake lines
Clutch: Motowheels big bore slave cylinder; lightweight aluminum/kevlar clutch kit; R-clutch basket; Forza vented clutch-side engine case, vented carbon clutch cover
Always garage-kept. Cover is included. All fluids (brake, clutch, and oil) changed every 3k miles and before and after every track day with fully synthetic oils and DOT 4 fluid. Has a battery tender trickle charger built-in.

The less good:
The bike has been low-sided twice, but was repainted/repaired back to original-the custom paint was performed after the second low-side. It has seen the track a few times. The bike runs fine, but I haven't had a chance to get a custom tune since getting the engine work done. It will need a tune to truly maximize the gains to be had by the heads and piston work. It will need new tires.

I also have extras not included in the sale which are available separately:

Remus carbon fiber high-pipes with passenger peg brackets: $500
Ohlins rear shock: $350
Front and rear stands: $75 for both

I don't check this board all that often, so please email me with any questions: [email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I'm not so sharp sometimes.

I'm asking $4900, and the bike is located in Kansas City, MO.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts