Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to work this morning and rode past the same speed trap that I referenced in this thread. This speed trap is set up in this spot often, and honestly, they should set up here more often. This is a residential street, 30mph zone, and a popular shortcut for commuters.

A little ways up the street I saw that they had a bike pulled over. The rider was off the bike pointing at his bike, trying to explain something to the officer.

I stopped up the street at the gas station and as I was paying for my breakfast burrito, I saw the rider that had been pulled over come in the store. He was looking over his ticket and I asked him "what'd they get ya for?"

He said "F#ckin' cops, they got me speeding AND my license plate....this is bullshit, f#ckin' A."

When I went outside, I had to chuckle a bit when I saw his bike and his license plate placement.

F#ckin cops.

Attachments

·
Registered
983 Posts
Ridiculous! That plate is easily seen by any cop flying 4 feet above and to the right of that swingarm. :banghead

·
Registered
869 Posts
Here in Florida, that plate would have netted him a $1000 fine.

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
Looks like a Shinko .... Squid alert!!!! :banghead
you called it, thats a shinko Advance. :wacky

between the tire, the exhaust, and the plate mounting, this guy might as well wear a t-shirt with SQUID on it in big bold block letters. (everyone will be able to see it since he undoubtedly isnt wearing a jacket or any other gear not required by law)

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Proper Attire

I assume he was wearing a wife beater, droopy drawers and flip flops. And one of two godawful flat brimmed ball caps worn sideways.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts