Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this ad and made me crack up, so thought i would share..

2002 Honda RC51 7,000 miles vtec - $3588 (avenel)
A true collectable. True v-tec fuell injected rocketship. Only two per dealer per year. This bike was parked but knocked over with a teeny weeny bit of damage. We can fix and are going to fix all the broken parts, the foot peg, shifter lever , turn signal and thats about it. It does have SCORPION pipes on it call phil @ 732-5741000 or joe Running and driving, lets make a deal
2002 Honda RC51 7,000 miles vtec

I want the V-tec mod.:wtf

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
That's the highly elusive high dollar experimental Vtek motor a few HRC mechanics secretly installed of a few bikes. Very valuable!!!:notworthy

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I found this ad and made me crack up, so thought i would share..

2002 Honda RC51 7,000 miles vtec - $3588 (avenel)
A true collectable. True v-tec fuell injected rocketship. Only two per dealer per year. This bike was parked but knocked over with a teeny weeny bit of damage. We can fix and are going to fix all the broken parts, the foot peg, shifter lever , turn signal and thats about it. It does have SCORPION pipes on it call phil @ 732-5741000 or joe Running and driving, lets make a deal
2002 Honda RC51 7,000 miles vtec

I want the V-tec mod.:wtf
i flagged him for being an idiot!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Duhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can't stand it when people say the DRIVE a bike. Where did that come from ???????????????? HOOVY

·
Registered
173 Posts
wow i didn't know my 02 was that rare. mine only has about 6000 miles on it. hmmm must be worth at least 10,000, and its not even been down.

hahha i love stupid people.

oh and you can't even feel it when the vtec kicks in. its pretty smooth, those sneeky japanese guys, they didn't even tell us it had vtec.

·
Registered
106 Posts
You guys suck - this is like bickering over the semantics of winning a gold in the special Olympics - you are still retarded.:rolleyes:

It looks like a fairly good deal on a low milage, little damage SP2. It would make a great track bike if you ask me. Besides, its a Honda. so it does have a V-Tech so there. ;)

upon reading the add, he is a idiot. But, it is still not a bad deal. What is up with two people selling the bike?

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
They proabably ride double and seem to be partners...you decide:rolleyes:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Call Phil if you are interested in the pipes, call Joe if you interested in running or riding. Yup, they sound kinda fruitastic. I wonder if they ride "koala"?:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts