Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

Are there any sources available, where I can listen to some aftermarket exhausts' sounds? (After browsing this site I'm especially interested in the Sato).

Thx in advance !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think my Harris's sound better. Sato's are NASCAR loud.

Anyway seriously though you could get lit up around here if you imply that your going to purchase based on sound.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (RC51inJapan)

I have no plans to buy an Rc51, nor an aftermarket exhaust, I would only like to hear some pipes - knowing that there could be big differences between what I hear in mp3 and in reality.

What were the main driving forces behind purchasing your Harris exhaust?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Boodler)

no plans to buy an RC-51 or purchase aftermarket
exhaust, but you're on an RC site asking to hear
soundclips...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (Boodler)

IM me your tel number, I'll hold my cell phone up to the ass
end of my bike to show you what sato banzais sound like
at start up...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Boodler, nice VFR! I have a 2002 in red and I put a set of Staintunes on it and have been very happy with them. IMHO not too loud - just right.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (RC51inJapan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RC51inJapan »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think my Harris's sound better. Sato's are NASCAR loud.

Anyway seriously though you could get lit up around here if you imply that your going to purchase based on sound.</TD></TR></TABLE>Then light me up! I don't give a shit if my bike makes 120 HP instead of 123Hp, if it sounds better. But then, I'm not trying to catch Valentino (or should I say Nicky?).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Area 51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Area 51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Then light me up! I don't give a shit if my bike makes 120 HP instead of 123Hp, if it sounds better. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Right on, its your money.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Area 51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> But then, I'm not trying to catch Valentino (or should I say Nicky?). </TD></TR></TABLE>
Don't say that here in Italy, you'll get lenched.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (ToastR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ToastR »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Boodler, nice VFR! I have a 2002 in red and I put a set of Staintunes on it and have been very happy with them. IMHO not too loud - just right. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thank you ! Right now I'm happy with the stock exhausts, but that might change in time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts