Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone make aftermarket exhaust hangers for stock pipes? I won't be carrying passengers and just removing the pegs looks hack.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Exhaust hangers for stock pipes? (dhdrider)

Are there any exhuasts that use the same hangers as the Sato Banzais?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got some Ti Satos from dk. They are sooooo sweet. A tad expensive, but I would do it again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (lokar)

Lokar - What pipes are you running with your Sato's?? Is there any height difference of the cans when veiwing the bike from the rear?? I've got Akro Slip Ons with Harris hangers and this issue is pissing me off!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Exhaust hangers for stock pipes? (Marty51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Marty51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does anyone make aftermarket exhaust hangers for stock pipes? I won't be carrying passengers and just removing the pegs looks hack.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not if you have a dremel laying around. I Cut the tabs that mount the peg on, grinded them down with a dremel and painted them black. A nice cheap alternative!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dan Kyle has the Sato hangers for the Sato low mount slip-ons. These hangers work perfectly with stock pipes. It IS kind of funny hanging those horribly heavy cans with those delicious Ti hangers, but hey...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts