Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Excuses For Not Going to the Moto GP... (socal)

Too many people and lost respect for Rossi. Will be routing for Sete, Colins, Nickey, and Hopper along with Bayliss to kick some major auss

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I'm worried about earthquakes, brush fires, and high speed chases on the Interstates.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd have to get out from brhind this computer. Ad my butt has finaly made the perfect indention in my office chair.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

New baby (2nd). 5 year old son to play with. Too far to travel. No money. Rather go to Mid Ohio for Vintage next weekend. Honeydo list too long. Track ingress/egress. I hate REALLY BIG crowds. No worry of some jackass setting the hillside grass on fire. My a/c and
are both just the right temp.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Excuses For Not Going to the Moto GP... (SP3)

Now enough disposable cash & too many people

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Huge crowds, endless traffic jam, nowhere close to stay, way too f'ing expensive - all this has been true for years, but this year it's far worse.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Excuses For Not Going to the Moto GP... (JeffKoch)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JeffKoch »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Huge crowds, endless traffic jam, nowhere close to stay, way too f'ing expensive - all this has been true for years, but this year it's far worse.</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Excuses For Not Going to the Moto GP... (section8superbike)

All my friends went , but when all the plane tickets etc were being bought , I was with a female that didnt want me to go with them.

I have since resolved that part of the problem ( im single now ) and I will be there for the next one.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Excuses For Not Going to the Moto GP... (999Duc)

I have to man the fort at the dealership.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by socal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am an idiot.
Whats your excuse??</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have a broken left leg (Neck of femur) and I can't move out of the house... I guess that's a good excuse

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Excuses For Not Going to the Moto GP... (ToddK)

umm, too far, and I'd rather go to a MotoGP with 125's and 250's included.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Excuses For Not Going to the Moto GP... (kiwigav)

Why would I spend $1000 dollars to go watch other guys race with 160,000 of my closest friends when I can see it for free on TV?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Excuses For Not Going to the Moto GP... (hearing8)

Saving my money for track days and bike upgrades.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts