Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
StickyNicky said:
I ride my RC like any other bike, front wheel in the air and rear up at the stops....
What's your next post(s) gonna be about? Let me guess:

Where's the best place to get my frame chromed...?

Would my bike look better in leopard skin or tiger stripes...?

Where's the best place to mount my NOS bottle (pronounced nau's)...?

Bye Bye StickyNicky

·
Canadian Ahrrsee Owner
243 Posts
StickyNicky said:
Obviously there are no intelligent people on here who can help me with this problem. It's okay though, I am Canadian.
:eek:
Thank God you don't represent all of us that are north of the border... I think that if you adjusted your attitude to suit your surroundings here, you would probably be much further ahead already.... There is a wealth of RC information, experience and wisdom to tap on this site... It would be a shame to lose any feedback because of your 'offense rather than status quo' statements... Dude, relax a bit... Sheesh...

·
Registered
775 Posts
MyRCRocks said:
:eek:
Thank God you don't represent all of us that are north of the border...
+1 on that.

To all board members:

All countries have some citizens who happen to be assholes.

StickyNicky is one of ours.

Please join us in ignoring him.

·
Registered
853 Posts
BC51 said:
+1 on that.

To all board members:

Now that's funny.

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
BC51 said:
+1 on that.

To all board members:

Thats almost as good as what one of my friends from Canada said to me a while back.

"We have a system in place to deal with the homeless. Winter."

·
Registered
147 Posts
Can we get rid of this d--chebag? Nicky, don't rip our military. One phrase-The World's Police. Remember what was done to some schmuck in Germany thinking he can clean the world of a specific nation of people. And let's not forget Japan...

As far as your riding style, this bike is not meant for that stuff. Yes, it takes talent to stunt, but this bike and this forum are not meant for that. The RC is a finer piece of machinery, and with all fine things, they need to be treated as such. She will turn, pull, and sound sweetly when used just for that. As far as our forum, you need to research the forums you join before you make some statements. I am a carver, not a stunter. It is why I joined this very respected site.

Back to the military statement. I gave a few years of my time to our military mostly to jumpstart my career, but the experience became more than that. I do not disrespect any other country's military (except if their ideals are less than ideal), but there is only one world superpower now. Your statement about N. Korea, they can't even build a quality short range missle, let alone a long range. Also, I'm sure Amnesty International would have a field day with what they could find in that country. A can of whoopass would be opened for them on our part.:rockon

StickyNicky said:
How many times have u guys seen an RC go through 4 gears in a wheelie? Or making 60 foot stoppies? I do it to show the Suzuki's that a 430lb, lead sled can be rode just like their wheelie monsters. Maybe u guys should look into trading your RC's in for Harleys. Squids.:notworthy

21 - 27 of 27 Posts