Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Well,

If you don't you're ghey!:p Seriously, it's a gorgeous bike!

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Everything would include if Old Baldy is motivated enough to get off the couch and return to riding sport again...

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Everything would include if Old Baldy is motivated enough to get off the couch and return to riding sport again...
Come join me riding the BAM road through Siberia in 2014.... I guarantee it will be a different experience, with average daily distance of 60 miles for 10 hours of riding.

BTW....the Panigale may just be my last new bike I ever buy. :)

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Yes! I realize that the bike is in testing mode when this video was being shot, but I'm not sure that I would have included that in the final edit. Obviously Ducati will have fixed/adjusted whatever is going on, but now I'm curious. ;)

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
you talking about what appears to be oil on the exhaust?

while i understand the tuned length rear header i must say it looks like poop even with the little cover IMHO. They could have made the tail bigger and done a up high or inside exhaust instead of the huge blubberbelly

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Surely a technological tour de force but here the basic version will cost 19200€ (US $ 25000). While I may see myself spending that kind of money on a touring bike (since I use it instead of the car) that's way too much for what I'd want to spend on a sportsbike, no matter how fast and technologically advanced it is.

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Surely a technological tour de force but here the basic version will cost 19200€ (US $ 25000). While I may see myself spending that kind of money on a touring bike (since I use it instead of the car) that's way too much for what I'd want to spend on a sportsbike, no matter how fast and technologically advanced it is.
It is alot of money for a unproven(race track) high end superbike in this economy. I wonder when the bike manufacturers are going to consider the falling and down global economy:confused: I had thought 12k inlines were more then too much a couple of years ago things are still going higher:cool:

The new TC and electronics goodies are great but the need for these items driving the costs up are at this point are killing sales i would think. I would rather have a basic 11k 1098 vs a $25k Pan.

·
3,888 Posts
I think it is going to be 17k or something similar here for the base, not 25k...

·
3,888 Posts
And you still wouldn't have a Panigale. Apples to oranges...
I can still buy a 748 with 853 kit and 2 996's for less then $17k within a hours drive:D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.