Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I hear ya Lee after living here all my life, I've had enough.
And it really hasn't been that bad all winter yet. :frown2:

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Now to get rid of some crap and come up with 4k.
Child Custody Lawyers are expensive. :frown2:

We're supposed to get a couple of 50 degree days next week so I'll definitely be putting on some break-in miles. :woot:

Take your time bro. You got another 6 weeks before we even get a sniff of riding weather.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Now lets hope timing works in my favor. I'm just glad it will be here before I leave for Military school in georgia for 14 weeks. That way her and I can become very acquainted. :woot::woot:.

apparently my deductions were better than expected so tax man was kind to me this year.

·
Registered
240 Posts
It's like Santa Claus does exist......it was hard to tell if all the noise was exhaust, or you sobbing in happiness. Nice bike dude.

One thing though, please tell us there is already a flush mount signal/plate kit to replace that dildo coming out of the back end.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
It's like Santa Claus does exist......it was hard to tell if all the noise was exhaust, or you sobbing in happiness. Nice bike dude.

One thing though, please tell us there is already a flush mount signal/plate kit to replace that dildo coming out of the back end.

Yeah, I definitely have some plans for it. First I have to get used to the power in stock trim before I start going crazy.

It nearly got away from me on my first ride.

21 - 40 of 56 Posts