Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (Ducman851)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ducman851 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It ain't fncken there mate</TD></TR></TABLE>
Try copying the photo url to your address bar ...

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (PSk)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PSk »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Try copying the photo url to your address bar ...

Pete</TD></TR></TABLE>

That happens a lot. You see the red "X" in the thread, so you copy the URL and view it that way. And then, after you've viewed the photo directly, it starts appearing in the thread from that point on. I don't know why...

(Oh, and BTW, whoever that is on the back of the Gold Wing is frikkin' insane!)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (AZ Scott)

right click, view image, sorted. And its friggen wet!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now that's trust! Trust in the bike, trust in the tires, and a passangers trust in the rider.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (stk0308)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by stk0308 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Now that's trust! Trust in the bike, trust in the tires, and a passangers trust in the rider.</TD></TR></TABLE>
... maybe we need to see the next picture ... the one that shows it skidding out

Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (Red)

Actually...they are kind of cool. I purchased a Yellow 2003 model so the girl friend could ride with me. Kind of like riding along on a Lazy Boy recliner. You can get a bit carried away though. I was riding by myself once with the in-helmet stereo cranked way up, turned off a main road on to another secondary road, and found myself spinning the rear all the way through the turn (it was slightly damp out). Trust me...that woke me up!!!
The bike carries its weight low, so once you get it moving, the handling is surprisingly quick. But you can grind the foot pegs pretty easily on it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (998R)

I've ridden a GL1800 a few times. They are surprisingly agile for their size.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (Red)

I don't know if you guys know this, but when a Gold Wing falls over, that's about as far as it goes.

They could be stationary in that picture.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (PSk)

Heres what I get

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://127.0.0.1:8000/img/55/3...d.jpg

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is incorrect.

Your cache administrator is root.

Generated Tue, 03 May 2005 14:18:32 GMT by photos1.blogger.com (squid/2.5.STABLE3)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (banda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by banda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't know if you guys know this, but when a Gold Wing falls over, that's about as far as it goes.

They could be stationary in that picture.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nope, go to http://www.killboy.com and click on the pic for a bigger version. There are sparks a-flyin'!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: Ever get stuck behind one of those slow-ass Gold Wings? (Dave)

Geez, it would have taken less time to just do it then post all the dang replies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts