Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Euro-Trash dedicated to S-love (Giannis)

That Monster looks wrong. It doesn't look like the rear wheel will clear that exhaust can, and the forks look too long. Is the ride height ridiculously high on that thing?

Then again, it could just be that all desmoquattro Monsters look wrong.

<mumble, mumble> ... radiator on a Monster!... <mumble, mumble>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Love the exhaust and spikes on #4.

Just about all of them have something going for themselves as far as details go.

But the small upturned tails on many of them are silly....they take bikes that normally look tough and turn them into cartoons.

Leave the cartoons for American Chopper.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Euro-Trash dedicated to S-love (banda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by banda »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Then again, it could just be that all desmoquattro Monsters look wrong.

<mumble, mumble> ... radiator on a Monster!... <mumble, mumble></TD></TR></TABLE>

But SLICKS on a dirt bike makes perfect sense, right?

Some pretty interesting stuff, as always! I can't wait to see what these guys
do to the Yamaha MT-01...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Euro-Trash dedicated to S-love (3stripes)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 3stripes »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not for me but very interesting</TD></TR></TABLE>

ditto.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Looks like reflections of sportbikes in a circus mirror.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is a pretty interesting bike. There have been a lot of questions on the Ducati (esp. the Monster) boards about mounting a SSSA onto a regular Monster. Apparently this guy used the S4R swingarm on a regular MS4.

I also like the new front forks - I think Ducati Performance offers a kit that includes the rotors, calipers, Ohlins forks, and a magnesium bottom triple clamp, but it's way expensive (what? something from Ducati Performance that's expensive? Say it ain't so!).

Ultimately, however, this bike looks tacked together - especially the radiator shrouds. It looks cheap, which is a shame since I am guessing it cost tons of dough.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Euro-Trash dedicated to S-love (spezjag)

I don't know, that is one friggen nice monster. I wouldn't turn down a ride on it. Could use the tail chop mod though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts