Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
nice bike. Sadly, it likely wouldn't sell here in cruiser-land.....

·
Munky
532 Posts
Cool bike. Looks comfy, factory hard luggage, good motor. I know it would sit around showrooms like the VFR but it would be nice to have that option if looking for a real world sport touring rig.

I got a buddy that works for Kawasaki PR in the US. I just sent him an email asking if it might come here.

·
Señor Member
1,694 Posts
Their Z750r looks like fun.
Their Z750R is a sleeved down '07-'08 Z1000 as sold (in apallingly small numbers) here in the US. I have a '08 Z1000, and it's a great machine. The motor and gearbox are faultless for street riding. I can't see a case for getting a 750 version. Same weight, less ooomph.

The R part of the Z750R just means it gets the same suspension and brakes as the Z1000, an upgrade over the non R version.

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
That's not bad looking....needs a much higher screen to be useful though.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks this thing is fugly as hell?

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
The screen is three position adjustable, tool-less, and can be done one handed at a stop light. That picture is with the screen in the lowest position.
That's nice. I wonder how much higher it goes, though, because it looks to be only sabout 6" higher than the grips in this low position, which is silly.

I do like the look of it, though. The headlight area is a little too droopy for me, and I don't like the modern Kawa exhaust treatments, but overall it's a very nice looking bike, IMO.

·
swollen member
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think the tall tank belies the usefulness of the screen. and you are probably right about the $2000 bags.

Overall with an eye towards replacing the sullied V4 Interceptor:cool: , this might be a good choice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts