Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
472 Posts
SimonKobe?
I thought he only did GP Cans.
These look like knock off Sato's not that I mind or even as if that's a bad thing. :clapper

·
Premium Member
3,874 Posts
SimonKobe?
I thought he only did GP Cans.
These look like knock off Sato's not that I mind or even as if that's a bad thing. :clapper
made years before sato,in early 2000.
actually made by the guy who makes ladybird exhausts(and arata before)
below is the ladybird full titanium RC45 system(just for interest etc!)
I have 2 of them,bought to be models for the ladybird SP-1/2 system,but this one is so perfect it shouldnt be mucked around with

Ethos is just the name a shop in Kobe(about 30 minutes from me near mt Rokko)uses for its products.Also the exhaust can be used with an SP-2 swingarm.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Ethos is nice stuff, remember seeing so many of their nice two stroke exhausts on NSR's. Actually surprised Simon is not asking more $$$ for this! You don't see these everyday!

·
Banned
472 Posts
The funny thing about an exhaust like this is that I would buy it - and then be too scared of damaging it should I go down!

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I cried when mine got messed up in my accident earlier this year. Then decided a divorce was the only way to feel better about it. Best decision I have ever made!!!

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I cried when mine got messed up in my accident earlier this year. Then decided a divorce was the only way to feel better about it. Best decision I have ever made!!!

+1 the choice was simple for me !

you riding today Victoria allpowersports @ noon ?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts