Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FP1 was a near washout, and no one knows if it will rain on the weekend or not... so it might be a fun race...

So who all are on your podium?

With my 1000th post :clapper I predict:

1. Jorge
2. Rossi
3. Stoner

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Dry:
1. Stoner
2. Lorenzo
3. Rossi

Wet:
1. Stoner
2. Dovizioso
3. Spies

Wet/Dry Flag to Flag
1. Checa
2. Bautista
3. RdP

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Rossi will want to retire from Yamaha at 46 wins. He won't even be trying this time. Ducati will be his third and final chapter, where he crushes the last important record; Agostini's world titles. Rossi takes two titles with Ducati to beat Ago, and moves to the carribean to sip on Mojitos with Uccio on a beach made of money

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Noah and his ark cross the line first!:banghead The corner workers are getting a workout with all this wrecking going on. Was it required that all riders must go down 2 times before QP?:confused:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FP1 was a near washout, and no one knows if it will rain on the weekend or not... so it might be a fun race...

So who all are on your podium?

With my 1000th post :clapper I predict:

1. Jorge
2. Rossi
3. Stoner
so close! Almost picked them all right except for Stoner falling off while in third!

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
so close! Almost picked them all right except for Stoner falling off while in third!
Since I got chastised for not putting this word, even though the race had already aired, please remember...

Someone will complain about not putting SPOILER in your post.

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Yeah I was pissed because I went on a motorcycle board and looked at a thread about the race and then was surprised results were posted.:rolleyes:

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Yeah I was pissed because I went on a motorcycle board and looked at a thread about the race and then was surprised results were posted.:rolleyes:
Your tits still in a tangle about the suggestion to not post results in the "Australian Predictions" thread without the customary and common "SPOILER" warning, Burnsie?

Or you just like stirring the pot a little, eh? ;)

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Your tits still in a tangle about the suggestion to not post results in the "Australian Predictions" thread without the customary and common "SPOILER" warning, Burnsie?

Or you just like stirring the pot a little, eh? ;)
The latter for sure.

First comment reminded me of this....
"Amputate a man's leg and he can still feel it tickling. Tell me, mum, when your little girl is on the slab, where will it tickle you?"

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts