Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please enter your predictions for the top 5, in order, at the end of this year's season! I will predict after I see what everyone else says! :D

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Final Standings
1) Lorenzo
2) Pedrosa
4) Stoner
5) Rossi
5) Dovizioso

Others:
a) None of the top riders end up with an engine penalty. Lorenzo should start at least one race from pit lane, but because they all granted Suzuki extra engines the precedent was set. Honda howls.

b) Pedrosa actually wins 3 races in a season.

c) One more podium for Spies, none for Hayden.

d) Rossi only wins one more race this year.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Weakest racing I have seen in 15 years...They should just make Motogp a sprint race because the race is over 8 laps into it...I was fired up about going to Indy in 2 weeks, but it is not too entertaining when the leader is doing wheelies on every turn of the last lap because he has a 5+ second lead..:woot:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Weakest racing I have seen in 15 years...They should just make Motogp a sprint race because the race is over 8 laps into it...I was fired up about going to Indy in 2 weeks, but it is not too entertaining when the leader is doing wheelies on every turn of the last lap because he has a 5+ second lead..:woot:
It's motogp, not WSBK....Thankfully the moto2 race should give you some entertainment.

How about some trivia: when was the last time a MOTOGP season came down to 2 men on the last race for the championship with someone needing 1st to win it all?

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Yeah, it's depressing when one rider/bike package is so incredibly dominant - Lolly has now 49% more points than 2nd place. That just does not make exciting racing.

Anyway, predictions:

1. Lolly on the M1
2. Pedrobot on the Honda
3. Rossi on the M1
4. Dovizioso on the Honda
5. Stoner on the Duc

I think Pedrobot may win most of the remaining races, with Lolly in championship mode (but that's what I thought was going to happen this weekend, and Lolly just couldn;t ride slow enough to let Pedrobot win :) )

Rossi will come back strong, with a point to prove. Only 18 points behind Stoner despite missing all those races....he will take 3rd.

Dovizioso is strong this year, and Stoner seems down with his move from Duc, so I put Dovi passing Stoner again.

For 6th, Spies will pass Hayden. The works Duc advantage over the private M1 is not enough to bridge the Spies - Hayden talent and speed gap, IMO.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
1 Virtual V4
2 Real V4
3 Real V4
4 Virtual V4
5 Real V4

·
Registered
92 Posts
1) Lorenzo
2) Keebler Elf
3) Rossi
4) Stoner
5) Hayden (only because I'm a Hayden fanboy and need something to wish for besides '11 848 Evo)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts