Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Current set-up: Evoluzione Integrator, with custom LED board for rear brakes.

Let me start by saying these things are bright as the sun. The reason why i got them is because whenever anyone I know is driving/riding behind me they say they can barely see my brake lights and the turn signals are not visible at all (after intergrator was installed).

The one problem I have is I would like the turn indicator to stay lit for a longer period, in a sense slow the pulse down. Can this be done with some type of relay?
In case any of you are intested they have a kit made for the 999 for sale at motowheels.com. I got my from motowheels but it was a one off made for their development. I lucked out. The manu. is http://www.heavycycles.com. I know they are still developing the kit for the 916/748/996/998. It works awsome, I would suggest it to anyone.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
from what i have read this problem is fixed with a resistor. Can anyone let me know how to install it and where (before or after the integrator unit)???

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: (jayhunter)

Power wire before the integtator. might have to play around with which resistors you need. Hook them up in series. good luck

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, will head to radioshack tonight and grab a couple

1 - 4 of 4 Posts