Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://damnnet.com/download/3013/ you need to right click save as for this link. It is just 7 minutes 30 seconds long but even with my T1 line it took forever to download.

It is kinda dark but damn if it isn't some of the best racing I've ever seen. Edwards was so smooth on his RC and Bayliss Duc just looks like it was being pushed beyond it's comfort zone.

Enjoy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Edwards vs. Bayliss video (Milhouse)

Thank you sir!!!!! That was the best 7 minutes I'v had in a wile!

It's being save to my HD!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

..pretty hot..back when Edwards was in top form...

Looks like some of the 'showdown at Imola' footage...

But for an outright,full on, rocket ride,-- check out Isle of Man-'04. scary fast

180......on a farm road

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Edwards vs. Bayliss video (Strangelove)

that was the best racing I think I've ever seen, I remember catching it as it aired (and I don't follow sbk at all, so I was pretty impressed to say the least)

so close for such a sustained period of time! awesome, only other race that comes close in terms of sustained one on one battle would be Rossi vs. Biaggi @ Africa '04 (only one that comes to mind right now)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Strangelove »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">..
But for an outright,full on, rocket ride,-- check out Isle of Man-'04. scary fast

180......on a farm road</TD></TR></TABLE>

NEWS FLASH

They doing 180mph on farm roads the last 20years in IOMTT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Edwards vs. Bayliss video (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giantanus said »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

NEWS FLASH

They doing 180mph on farm roads the last 20years in IOMTT.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

oh, is that right?...

On what, a 1985 Ninja 900?

The fastest time ever on TT was this year,unless of course, you use your own Greek calendar (in which everything is 20 years behind)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Are you stupid or act like?

in 1985 Joey Dunlop had the very best RVF750 full HRC factory efford, could reach 185mph for sure.

Many people used RG500B a privater version for GP races

Get your shit together and if you dont know dont play it like a smart ass. TT always used to be a fast course ,didnt just happened last year and no GPZ900 didnt race on F1 or Senior TT races, but i remeber a few guys raced them in production class and outbeatn by the brand new back then GSXR750 and 1100.

and a quote from the VFR book
"In 1985 the new-generation V4, the RVF750 won Honda all the races they considered important: the Suzuka 8-hours, the F1 TT and the Bol d'Or. Freddie Spencer won the Daytona 200 on a two-stroke. Joey Dunlop, already having won the World F1 championship three times in a row, won every round of the 1985 F1 championship."

suck it :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Strangeredneck »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

oh, is that right?...

On what, a 1985 Ninja 900?

The fastest time ever on TT was this year,unless of course, you use your own Greek calendar (in which everything is 20 years behind)

</TD></TR></TABLE>

BTW you didnt say averange speed but top Speed(no one did averabge 180! lol)... big difference , i guess you dont have idea and the only thing you know is to slam my country on every occation instand of reply with real facts!

Modified by Giannis at 1:50 PM 1/28/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I'm not sure I'm buyin' 180mph either, Giannis. Not in '85. Not on a back road. I'm inclined to think the suspension wouldn't have been up to the task.

BTW, the video is the best thing since Faster!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

TT 1985, Senior TT
Posn No Rider Name Machine Time Speed
1 - Joey Dunlop
Rothmans Honda
lap1.59.28.2
av speed 113.69
----------------------------------------

TT 1990, Senior TT
Posn No Rider Name Machine Time Speed
1 - Carl Fogarty
Honda
lap 2.02.25.2
av speed 110.95

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">BEST SBK race EVER!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ditto

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Edwards vs. Bayliss video (Rocket51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocket51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm not sure I'm buyin' 180mph either, Giannis. Not in '85. Not on a back road. I'm inclined to think the suspension wouldn't have been up to the task.
BTW, the video is the best thing since Faster!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

or the tires..

for GIANTANUS>>>>>>>>>

1 3 Adrian Archibald
1000 TAS SUZUKI
1.50.15.7 123.18 year?....2003

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Strangelove »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
180......on a farm road</TD></TR></TABLE>ARE YOU STUPID? you said top speed 180 not averange speed

What has to do the tires with the top speed in IOMTT in 1985?

how about if the newer bikes going faster in turn and save seconds on turns?? have you ever thought about that? or you are totally stupid?

a stock GSXR in 1985 had a 220kmph+ top speed, a factory HRC RVF would easly go 180mph on a straight line......

You never said averange speed so STFU

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

factory HRC RVF would easly go 180mph on a straight line......

"...in 1985 Joey Dunlop had the very best RVF750 full HRC factory efford, could reach 185mph for sure.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Performance Top speed
120mph---1986---NC24
125mph ---1989-----NC30
158mph----1991-----RC30
164.5mph ----1993----RC45

please find me data on a Honda v-twin hitting 185mph in 1985. I'm really curious.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

120mph---1986---NC24
125mph ---1989-----NC30

those two are 400cc dumbass

158mph----1991-----RC30 1991? RC30 WTF? the RC produced and raced in 1988
164.5mph ----1993----RC45

i bet those are stock #s an HRC RC45 could go over 180mph for sure.

and
has to do a Vtwin with the things i wrote? FYI RVF750 was a V4 that used for endurance and TTs 150hp could send it over 180mph on the long straights of IOMTT.. Im sure you never seen any of the early IOM races so it seems pointless to arguee with you since the only thing you know is that at 04 IOMTT they had the best top speeds witch by the way was 199mph

Over and out now go buy VF victory DVD and see your self Joey Dunlop going around the Island.

Modified by Giannis at 10:01 PM 1/28/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

That is one sweet video
. I watch it listening to my MP3 player. So i can watch it over and over, with new music.
I became an Edwards fan tonight
. Dont flame me, but do any of you have a video of Nicky Hayden racing? or A video of one of his AMA wins? I want to see what he really has. (besides the obvious:WAY more talent than me)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts