Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, to make up for my repost, I'll throw up a review of this screen I picked up off Ebay for $34 shipped: Clear Windscreen for Honda RVT 1000R SP1 SP2 RC51 00 06: eBay Motors (item 400118600214 end time May-30-10 09:22:24 PDT)

Works like a charm. I would have gone with a puig, but I need something now, and other stuff took priority with $$$. The fit is not too shabby at all, it's a little on the tight side, and if you run plastic screws, be careful not to strip one out. I did, but I was in a hurry and I don't really care as I have new aluminum sets for both my street and track bodywork already on the way from kurveygirl.com.

The fit is about the same, actually it's better than the piece of shit zero gravit I have been using. I fukking hate zg screens. I'll never buy another one. The height is the same as the zg double-bubble too, but with no crease. It's thicker too. No fancy edge trim like the puig though. That is about my only complaint. Shipping only took like three days from FL to TX.

I'll post up a pic tonight.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Bought it few month ago...save your dollars . its works fine...:twocents

1 - 2 of 2 Posts