Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the skinny,

I won an auction for a right fairing support(sbk 748) and when I receive the piece wrong color (silver). Ok no big deal, so I re-list it.

Someone wins the piece for $15. Cool not a total loss! So he receives the part and emails me that the part is totaly worthless(Because the little part on the bottom has a crack in it, when its been crashed and the mirror moved it in the case)

I didnt put that on ebay DOh my bad! so I tell him send it back as I am not going to fuss over the $15 plus shipping and explained to him that the part still can be used and you will never see the crack at the base.

So Im all set to get the piece back and paypal him a refund!

Two weeks goes by and still no piece, I figure ok I guess he's using it and everything is fine.

He emails me today and tells me that he will be sending the part back in the next couple of days and would like the refund.

So im thinkin
did you use this part for the last two weeks and now want to return it? This isnt WAL Mart dickcheese

So what would you do?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Ebay Question (brettmess24)

Wait till you get the piece back before you give the refund. If the piece is in the same condition that you sold it to him, then no problem.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

i don't want to be to blunt but screw him. that guy is just to funny, what does he want for 15 bucks.

yes withold the money till you get the part and have a look at it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ebay Question (oneducs)

That’s too funny, shipping alone is like 4 bucks....Go USPS make them big bucks from

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Just my $.02 but if you worked long and hard to build up a large quality feedback then I wouldn't let $15 compromise that.

I'd just make the dork happy and call it good.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Ebay Question (ten~39)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ten~39 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just my $.02 but if you worked long and hard to build up a large quality feedback then I wouldn't let $15 compromise that.

I'd just make the dork happy and call it good.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's what i was thinking! and thanks for throwing in the Dork, it makes me feel at ease

1 - 6 of 6 Posts