Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Ebay outta control?? (tricklidz1)

You have got to be kidding me! That's has to be the eBay user's buddy upping the bid! No other explanation!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The seller is the local shop up here in Mpls, Motoprimo. They have a lot of parts left over from the previous owner when they where known as "Trackstar". They have this 2003 999 that's all decked out in the Fila replica parts. Only problem is it's a bipostal and no one will buy it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ebay outta control?? (drthompson65)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The seller is the local shop up here in Mpls, Motoprimo. They have a lot of parts left over from the previous owner when they where known as "Trackstar". They have this 2003 999 that's all decked out in the Fila replica parts. Only problem is it's a bipostal and no one will buy it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

how retarded is that move as a buyer...use it...pay less...buy a 350 subframe or less from knowing friends....and the cowl....both for under 1K. I know nothing

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I just picked up a 40 liter top case for my ST from them. Over $100 off list and only $7 to ship it. Plus, I had it in three days.

One of the best ebay sellers I've dealt with.

-Bob

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Oh the stories I could tell about Trackstar

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...it's a bipostal...</TD></TR></TABLE>

biPOSTO not "postal".

Sorry...pet peeve of mine, along with

tack ==> tach
ferring ==> fairing

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Ebay outta control?? (Nick D.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick D. »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

biPOSTO not "postal".

Sorry...pet peeve of mine, along with

tack ==> tach
ferring ==> fairing
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry, typo.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Ebay outta control?? (Nick D.)

...6000 rpms

"predetonation"

This could be a long list...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Ebay outta control?? (DesmoDog)

i wanna play.........

VIN number

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Ebay outta control?? (Capt. Home Slice)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Capt. Home Slice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">fuel gage....</TD></TR></TABLE>

Actually, according to Webster's Dictionary, "Gage" is an acceptable variation of "Gauge." The good folks at General Motors insist on using "gage" in all their literature, which probably helps perpetuate its use.

I'm with you, though -- it just looks wrong.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by drthompson65 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sorry, typo.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh, your fingers were going to hit the "o" key but instead hit the "a" and "l" keys. I think there's a difference between a typo and misspelling.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: Ebay outta control?? (DesmoDog)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DesmoDog »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...6000 rpms
...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Would you rather someone type 6000 r's pm? Just kidding, I know.

Andy

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
All time worst:
"new breaks" etc
Really? Isn't that hard on the bike?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts