Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone a while back posted E Bargain LLC's (from ebay) contact phone #. I tried to do search but no luck. If known can please re-post? Thank you.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Ebay E Bargain LLC Contact? (twngunz)

[email protected]
I will look on a box for their number, althogh whenever I called that number all I got was a voicemail. Email was the only way I ever got a response and the best way was asking a question about an item on Ebay.

Afterwards the only way to get service is if they know you have the ability to give negative feedback.

They are nothing more than a high volume moderate quality CF clearing house.

I have three of their parts on my SS and they fit pretty good and look pretty good.

The front fender was stated to be for a 748 and I ordered that for my SS as they are the same for 99' SS. It fits pretty good and looks even better for $90. I have seen DP and BenFer and I am happy with this.

I will let you know if I find it although I do not think the number will get you anywhere.

Scott

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ebay E Bargain LLC Contact? (mouser830)

702-353-0067 thank you.

Ryan
Ebargaillc

Here ya go (from a saved email)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ebay E Bargain LLC Contact? (Karlb)

I have had no problem contacting them via e-mail. I received a rear hugger for my
05 749 in 3 working days. It needed the holes widened, but other than that product was o.k. Paid $100. So for sh_ts and giggles I placed a bid for a front fender and won it for under $10.00. it was shipped out the next day. Yes they are
a clearing house and i tend to the notion that you get what you pay for.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Ebay E Bargain LLC Contact? (STRATUS749)

wow...would love to hear and see a pic of a company that can afford to give out C/F fenders for 10 bucks. the thing that has kept me from using them at all....was their disclaimer that states that the products are made from ...blah...blah...blah....with the worst additive being fiberglass and some with yellowing resins......\
i emailed them and did get a response that restated the same disclaimer without them clairifying if the piece i was interested in was 100% c/F or a layer ontop of fiberglassl....or whether or not it was wet lay-up or kilned pre-preg c/F etc......

i like the amount of product line available...but willing to bet the quality is suspect.

the Benfer site has me rockin' if the pics reflect the pieces you actually get....looks to be top notch molds and finish.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Ebay E Bargain LLC Contact? (throttlehead)

Dear throttlehead, as for the componets used or not used, I found the finished
surface to be "ok" Would i pay $100.00 again for the same hugger,probaly not. But
it is the function factor that is my concern, Protecting the shock area from crap.
And sure enough a few day later they sold one for $56.00.

So when the front fender came up I placed a max bid of $10.00. and won it for
$7.50 shipping = $19.95 I still feel the botom line is U get what you pay for.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They sell low quality products and they take forever to deliver but for $80 carbon air runners what do you expect. From a few feet away, it looks great. Would I buy from them again. Hell's yeah.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (s4awd)

Thanks for the number and all your inputs.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (twngunz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by throttlehead »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the Benfer site has me rockin' if the pics reflect the pieces you actually get....looks to be top notch molds and finish. </TD></TR></TABLE>

The benfer stuff does look as good as in the pictures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts