Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone worked with these guys? I was looking for an oil cooler and someone on here referenced me to Earls. So I ordered an aftermarket oil cooler from them OVER MONTH ago. I received an email confirmation saying I indeed ordered a damn part but have still yet to receive it. To make things worse I cant access their website. I dunno if its down... my net is screwed up... or those muther fockers went out of biz and shafted me?

Just thought I would vent a little!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks... maybe its my computer or it was down momentarily?

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
I know someone else who was in this exact same situation with those exact same k shroyer radiators sans the oil cooler just a few months ago.

I put him in touch with the guy that built my front mounts and he paid him a pretty penny to build him a full oil-cooler w/ braided lines AN fittings &mounting brackets to use with his k shroyer front mounts in a relatively short period of time. :twocents

If you like I can ask him if he would build another and how much it would run ya.

Stunna

·
Registered
947 Posts
earls is legit and great. something got mixed up, try to get in touch with them

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talked to earls.... they were waiting on shipping the product because the shipping charge changed from when i purchased it. Ive been waiting for nothing hahaha. But we are all on track again!

Stunna. If you could... I would appreciate it. This oil cooler is coming... but it would be nice to have a back up plan

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
honestly..... i dont remember lol. ill post some pics when it comes in

1 - 8 of 8 Posts