Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a weird one... Used to have a dynojet quickshifter before I crashed but the end of the solenoid broke off of it so bought a couple over the winter. One went on my gsxr and the other on the RC. So far on the RC I can't get it to work. What's weird and I don't understand is I've tested it in my garage on a rear stand and it works but I go out to ride and it doesn't. Now I've yet to try and flip the two solenoids from bike to bike. Yesterday I tested it using my multimeter and sprayed some cleaner on it as it wasn't making a connection at first. Figured that was the issue but it still isn't working while riding. Any ideas? Once it clears up outside I'm going to try switching the quickshifters. Other then that I have no idea other then maybe a pc3usb issue.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah that was one of the first things I thought. It's a pull sensor. Weather went to shit here so I'm gonna try swapping them tomorrow.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yup I run GP shift on both my bikes
Hey EngineNo09, would mind posting a pic of your QS installed on the RC? I`m getting one for mine very soon, and would like to see where (in line) you have the shift barrel. Looks like it could get tight on the frame. Also how long is your shift rod? Thanks............. Oh sorry bout the thread jack. Hope you fix your problem!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts