Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I`m ready to order my Dynojet Quickshifer. Need some advice or help please. I already have a Sato reverse shift cam installed. It was too tight on the frame for the shift rod to clear, so I made a spacer to move the rearsets out 5mm. (stock rearsets, Sato`s coming soon.... I hope) My questions are, are ya`ll using the in-line shift barrel? And how long is your shift rod. Thanks in advance!!:notworthy

I didn`t do a search before I posted so don`t blast me too hard if this is redo.:eek:

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
Your new sato rear sets will clear up this problem without the use of any spacer. I custom ordered my shift rod from sato but I forget what length it was, I can measure later 4 u.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great pic of it!! Thanks a ton!!

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
Your new sato rear sets will clear up this problem without the use of any spacer. I custom ordered my shift rod from sato but I forget what length it was, I can measure later 4 u.
Hey Stunna, If you could measure the rod, that would be great. Did you order the rod from DK? Which model of the Quick Shift did you use?

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Trans logic is the mfg. for dynojet these come in push type and pull type also cannot be used with a pc3r

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Trans logic is the mfg. for dynojet these come in push type and pull type also cannot be used with a pc3r
+1
Correct!! Already have a PClllUSB just haven`t updated my signature yet.
Had these same shifters on SV`s and R6`s and they were awesome. They were always on the team that I rode for bikes, and I got spoiled on them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts