Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-RC51-2005-MINT-COND-LESS-THAN-1K-MILES-MANY-XTRAS-WARRANTY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50006QQitemZ4577385817QQrdZ1

I ran across this 05 looking for parts on ebay and thought the dyno numbers were pretty impressive for jardine pipes and soft rev mod. Still don't quite understand how all these people think they can get so much for their bike but I guess he'll find out it's not worth 12500 but it's still pretty sweet. Don't know about all these mods and dyno pulls on a bike with 800 miles on it but to each his own.

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
"Tuned by Lee's Performance"- Take the #'s with a LARGE grain of salt.

·
Member #5686
997 Posts
132rwhp on a non-broken in motor with only an exhaust and custom map? Riiiiiiiiiiiight :wacky

·
Registered
89 Posts
eye-p said:
"Tuned by Lee's Performance"- Take the #'s with a LARGE grain of salt.
+1
Remember to that the dyno operator, not just conditions, has influence over those numbers.

·
Premium Member
3,333 Posts
rc74racer said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda-RC51-2005-MINT-COND-LESS-THAN-1K-MILES-MANY-XTRAS-WARRANTY_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ50006QQitemZ4577385817QQrdZ1

I ran across this 05 looking for parts on ebay and thought the dyno numbers were pretty impressive for jardine pipes and soft rev mod. Still don't quite understand how all these people think they can get so much for their bike but I guess he'll find out it's not worth 12500 but it's still pretty sweet. Don't know about all these mods and dyno pulls on a bike with 800 miles on it but to each his own.
I have a lot more done to my RC51 and I couldn't get $12500.00 what a squid.

·
Registered
101 Posts
CBR400RR said:
I have a lot more done to my RC51 and I couldn't get $12500.00 what a squid.

the real squid will be the dummy who buys it. hahah

i'll crack the hell up if a new member shows up and says "hey guys, look at the awesome deal I just got on Ebay!"

then he finds this thread. hahah

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
clarkandgrilli said:
+1
Remember to that the dyno operator, not just conditions, has influence over those numbers.
exactly.....3 different dyno operators can get three different numbers.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I agree with a lot of what is being said and who knows maybe the dyno sheet has been altered but Lee's Performance is a real shop in NC which is where the bike is that has produced some pretty nice numbers on Busas and 12rs which is their speciality. As far as not being broken in that doesn't really matter for HP numbers just the quick flog it break in will produce good numbers just not a motor that will last. All that being said if the numbers are legit that's the best I've seen for a Jardine pipe and soft rev mod those are Sato/Arata numbers. And yes I've taken it with a big grain of salt just found it interesting :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts