Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how to reach Johnny Nguyen? The number on his web-site keeps
going to voice-mail and he hasn't returned my calls or e-mails.

Thanks...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ducman... (Ducman851)

I've heard and read of his reputation so maybe if I go down to his shop, I can get ahold of him.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ducman... (moomba)

I have pinged him an e about buyin some stuff but have not heard back either.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Ducman... (Monstaman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have pinged him an e about buyin some stuff but have not heard back either.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Which e-mail address did you use? Johnny shot me an e-mail tonight saying that I had been using the wrong e-mail so if you are using the old e-address, he might not be getting them.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

It was straight off their site with the "contact us" option, do you have an email address for him? thanks man.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Deal with Ducman at your own risk. Do a search, you will see what i mean. Or I can send you copies of all the checks he bounced to me a couple of years ago....I finally collected, in cash, after many visits, etc..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Ducman... (Racer666)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Racer666 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Deal with Ducman at your own risk. Do a search, you will see what i mean. Or I can send you copies of all the checks he bounced to me a couple of years ago....I finally collected, in cash, after many visits, etc..

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Interesting Racer666, you are not the first to say that, maybe my money is better spent somewhere else.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Yeah I just got an email reply from him today...1 out of like 50...not bad...lol

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Interesting Racer666, you are not the first to say that, maybe my money is better spent somewhere else.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Agreed - he doesn't have anything you can't get from someone reputable and honest. If he says he does, then it only means he'll take your money and then try to find the "unobtainium" part. The only way anyone should deal with him is if you live within a drive of his shop and can spend the time camping out in his office to get him to perform.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

His rep is so bad we won't even sell to him

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Ducman... (Racer666)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Racer666 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
The only way anyone should deal with him is if you live within a drive of his shop and can spend the time camping out in his office to get him to perform.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not even then.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Ducman... (section8superbike)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by section8superbike »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">His rep is so bad we won't even sell to him
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Now that sad. Does he owe guys money?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I ordered an STM clutch slave from him last year. No worries. This was before I learned how difficult it can be doing business with them.

I guess I should consider myself one of the lucky ones.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: Ducman... (team-red)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by team-red »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Now that sad. Does he owe guys money?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh yeah, thank god i'm not one of them

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Ducman... (section8superbike)

J.U. 996SPS still doesn't sit quite right after what Ducman did to him.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

http://www.ducatishopping.com/...age=1

I wanted to see if the backing plate in this kit was sold separately as that is what I want for my project bike but I think I will make something to suit me.

I suspect it does not come separately anyway, can you confirm this?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Monstaman »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">http://www.ducatishopping.com/...age=1

I wanted to see if the backing plate in this kit was sold separately as that is what I want for my project bike but I think I will make something to suit me.

I suspect it does not come separately anyway, can you confirm this?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats a DP product, how bout chiming in here Jason? He'd be the guy to ask.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ducman851 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Thats a DP product, how bout chiming in here Jason? He'd be the guy to ask.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Jason...mate, best friend gezz your hair looks nice today!

Do you know if the backingplate is a separable item??, cheers man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts