Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

This isnt the place for this but, I've got to vent.

DUCMAN Ducati is a cheat, snake, roach!

I've known him for years and have heard stories about him but he never tried to cheat me until.

Johnny gives me a call lets me know one of his customers wants to part out his 999r! and asks if im interested in the parts...I make it to his shop where the bike is Johnny gives me the bike owners number and I proceed to make a deal for the 48 tooth stm slipper clutch and other parts. The seller could'nt find his regular mechanic so he leaves it to Ducman Johnny to remove the parts Im puchasing, for which he is paid to do.
THIS IS THE KICKER!
I get to his shop the parts are there in two boxes and i noticed the clutch has shrunk to a 12 tooth stm clutch lol old. Where the clutch I had looked at had only a few hundred miles on it and was in mint condition.
I look over at his GSE 748, Johnnys bike and there's my 48 tooth clutch! I ask what happened and he just says "Thats the clutch we took off the his bike" B/S*-- I say, "Hey dont do this! do the right thing" He switched clutches with his old 12 tooth slipper clutch on his GSE. He still denies switching clutches. I contact the seller, days later he makes it to Johnnys shop and confirms the clutch on the GSE is actually the one he was going to sell to me along with other parts. JoHnny screwed me out of a deal he help set up! The seller demands the mechanic to remove the clutch from the GSE, mean while Johnny makes it back to his shop to prevent this and offers to pay the seller for the clutch.
Seller calls me asks if im still intersted -At this point I'm BURNING UP! I dont care about the great deal at this point anymore I wasnt going to let johnny get the clutch at such a good deal so I start a bidding war with him over the phone with the seller who's at the shop from 1500 to 2200 which i offered the seller plus other parts. Johnny finaly makes a deal the seller cant refuse and offers to buy all the parts if the seller will settle for a set price, seller agrees and i hang up with little satisfaction.
The parts are going on a 749R which he's setting up for laguna Seca Moto GP so When you Walk buy his booth and see that Clutch on display on the 749r Remember ME & This Vent! and maybe Spit out of discuss! You Cant Do Business Like This!

Someone from his shop instruced by Johnny Him Self to give me a call to let me know he has a used 57mm termie for 3000.....Go make any sense of this. You think im a Jacka** I must be one joke huh johnny! Hence this post should have left me alone......Make me an offer....how stupid can you be. Enjoy it Johnny and i hope you choke on your lies, dont look my way!
Someone may step on you!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Ducman Cheated Me too. (Deepduk)

If all this is true, there are only two options: Banishment off this site, or hang him! It's unfortunate there are SOB's like him who make it a practice of being dishonest. Not to worry, all his bad karma will catch up to him eventually.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

RE: Ducman cheated me
This may be harsh,
I considered the guy my friend. dissapointed most of all than cheated.
He works a special nich Ducatis! passion of motorcycltry for tons of worshipers. I love my ducati, its my high of choice. express way to freedom and seperation from the world around you. Johnny does his business sucessfully, like any business person I admire him for taking the step forward in the Ducati market. Its not an easy one to fill and I was glad someone did. Johnny trys to make hard to get items avalable to the public and has in the past given me deals i couldnt pass up. I would stop by there just to say hello and admire the ducatis they worked on. I really appreciated what the guy is trying to do.
Now I could never step foot there again, over a da*m clutch. could have saved my time, his time and a friendship.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Deepduk »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">could have saved my time, his time and a friendship. </TD></TR></TABLE>

If he is that big of a piece of shit, I wouldn't want him as a friend. Buy a dog.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Ducman Cheated Me too. (Phil 998)

Send me his personal info and a photo and Ill take care of the subject.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That' really does suck. thanks for sharing the story though. Hopefully, you saved many folks a lot of grief & $$$$$$$$.
gregc

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

what a turd.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Thanks for sharing your experience, it's not the first horror story that I've read about that guy
He's been on my blacklist for a while now...

-Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not me BTW so you can stop with the hatemail.

Also looking at that Ebay ad, it says 48t but that sure looks like a 12t.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: (Ducman851)

Well, if he thinks that’s a 48t clutch….tells me only one thing, the poor fool can’t count or he’s going blind…how the hell can he work on Ducks?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: (BlackHawk)

Yet another story about this idiot. How many more do people need before they ban this guy? I live within 10 minutes and would never spend a dime in there.

Last time I walked in I heard someone say "that guys a cop". Door to the service department closed real quick, everyone got real quiet (everyone meaning the 6-7 wannabe asian gang members), everyone looked real nervous. Yep. That's a normal reaction.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: (hbliam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hbliam »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> "that guys a cop" </TD></TR></TABLE>

Did you have donuts in your hand? (I couldn't resist
, sorry cop guys)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: Ducman Cheated Me too. (Tifosi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tifosi »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for sharing your experience, it's not the first horror story that I've read about that guy
He's been on my blacklist for a while now...

-Tifosi</TD></TR></TABLE>

Same for me too, I was loooking to buy some stuff for my project bike, I think I just saved some money and stress!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Re: (Ducman851)

Again, I want to stress that Ducman.com is NOT, repeat NOT the Ducman851 on this board!

When I was ripped off by Ducman.com, I always made it clear who I was referring to, and who I was not. Ducman851 has been a good community member of this board as long as I have been here; contrary to ducman.com, who is a first-class turd.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ducman851 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not me BTW so you can stop with the hatemail.

Also looking at that Ebay ad, it says 48t but that sure looks like a 12t. </TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: Ducman.com

Yet another reason not to buy from Ducman.com...

Won an ebay auction and figured that I lived in California and if I had a problem I could just drive down there if I had to. Charged up my item and ready to go only to get a call and say that they sold my item in the store! WTF is that? That is just crap. So they say we'll get another one. Meanwhile they have already charged my credit card. A couple of weeks go by and as they stated it would be there....nope not there and no communication.... they say it will be there next week and we'll overnight it to you....next week and nothing and no call...I'm starting to really get pissed now...call again and say ooohh, it will be here next week and again....guess what its not only not there, but I don't get a call again. What kinda F'up business is this? I got busy so I called 2 weeks later and said for Johnny to call back and he never did....

I said screw this and called my credit card company to charge back the merchandise. I still have not received so much as a follow up call or appology for their screw up...

NEVER EVER BUY FROM THEM.... They will waste your time.

On the other hand I call Jason at Section 8 superbike or Ducati Seattle and guess what? The stuff shows up...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Ducman.com (Bostrom 155)

Yeah I got screwed by this jackass also.
Who hasn't gotten f#%ked by him yet??

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Ducman.com (3ducks)

Seems like a lot of negative posts, I do not doubt they are true. I have been cheated and lied to by a local dealer (Long Island, NY) who I am sure other people are fine doing business with. But, to the point, I purchased some stuff from this Ducman off of ebay and got what I bid on, at the price I bid, with no shipping or other issues. No other point or agenda here and to be honest after reading all the negative "feed back" here I won't be doing busness with him. Reputation is very important.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Re: Ducman.com (Bostrom 155)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Bostrom 155 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">.... that they sold my item in the store! WTF is that? That is just crap. So they say we'll get another one. Meanwhile they have already charged my credit card. A couple of weeks go by and as they stated it would be there....nope not there and no communication.... they say it will be there next week and we'll overnight it to you....</TD></TR></TABLE>

I've seen some of his deals that are too good to pass up and rolled my eyes. I hear about magnesium marchesinis being bought for $1200 and I think about some poor guy that had his bike snagged and parted. It's a shame. I've heard from some LEO friends of mine that Ducman has been (and probably still is being) invetigated for running a bit of a chop shop, if not at the showroom, somewhere else. I would be curious to see VIN numbers off any parts bought from him (hint, hint).

1 - 20 of 23 Posts