Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

This isnt the place for this but, I've got to vent.

DUCMAN Ducati is a cheat, snake, roach!

I've known him for years and have heard stories about him but he never tried to cheat me until.

Johnny gives me a call lets me know one of his customers wants to part out his 999r! and asks if im interested in the parts...I make it to his shop where the bike is Johnny gives me the bike owners number and I proceed to make a deal for the 48 tooth stm slipper clutch and other parts. The seller could'nt find his regular mechanic so he leaves it to Ducman Johnny to remove the parts Im puchasing, for which he is paid to do.
THIS IS THE KICKER!
I get to his shop the parts are there in two boxes and i noticed the clutch has shrunk to a 12 tooth stm clutch lol old. Where the clutch I had looked at had only a few hundred miles on it and was in mint condition.
I look over at his GSE 748, Johnnys bike and there's my 48 tooth clutch! I ask what happened and he just says "Thats the clutch we took off the his bike" B/S*-- I say, "Hey dont do this! do the right thing" He switched clutches with his old 12 tooth slipper clutch on his GSE. He still denies switching clutches. I contact the seller, days later he makes it to Johnnys shop and confirms the clutch on the GSE is actually the one he was going to sell to me along with other parts. JoHnny screwed me out of a deal he help set up! The seller demands the mechanic to remove the clutch from the GSE, mean while Johnny makes it back to his shop to prevent this and offers to pay the seller for the clutch.
Seller calls me asks if im still intersted -At this point I'm BURNING UP! I dont care about the great deal at this point anymore I wasnt going to let johnny get the clutch at such a good deal so I start a bidding war with him over the phone with the seller who's at the shop from 1500 to 2200 which i offered the seller plus other parts. Johnny finaly makes a deal the seller cant refuse and offers to buy all the parts if the seller will settle for a set price, seller agrees and i hang up with little satisfaction.
The parts are going on a 749R which he's setting up for laguna Seca Moto GP so When you Walk buy his booth and see that Clutch on display on the 749r Remember ME & This Vent! and maybe Spit out of discuss! You Cant Do Business Like This!

Someone from his shop instruced by Johnny Him Self to give me a call to let me know he has a used 57mm termie for 3000.....Go make any sense of this. You think im a Jacka** I must be one joke huh johnny! Hence this post should have left me alone......Make me an offer....how stupid can you be. Enjoy it Johnny and i hope you choke on your lies, dont look my way!
Someone may step on you!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Ducman Cheated me too! (Deepduk)

that is a pretty shitty thing to do. Some "friend"

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ducman Cheated me too! (themagicalswitch)

ducman>>>
I only got screwed out of $67.00 but that's enough for me.
NEVER AGAIN.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ducman Cheated me too! (diablito)

Is this guy running a legitimate business? Sounds like a chop shop to me.

I think two things need to happen. Local Law Enforcement needs to know of this guy so they can catch his sorry ass with stolen property, AND you guys that have been taken for money need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau AND possibly the local DA's office. People like this just piss me off.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Ducman Cheated me too! (CaliDuc)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CaliDuc »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is this guy running a legitimate business? Sounds like a chop shop to me.

I think two things need to happen. Local Law Enforcement needs to know of this guy so they can catch his sorry ass with stolen property, AND you guys that have been taken for money need to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau AND possibly the local DA's office. People like this just piss me off.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

1-Yes. Local LEO's have been after this guy for years.
2-The BBB is a franchise BUSINESS. COmplianing to them does nothing. The BBB is a not a government agency. YOu actually have to PAY to file a compliant with them.
3- DA might be a good idea...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Ducman Cheated me too! (hbliam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hbliam »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
The BBB is a franchise BUSINESS. COmplianing to them does nothing. The BBB is a not a government agency. YOu actually have to PAY to file a compliant with them.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Huh? I have filed numerous complaints on businesses through the BBB and have never had to pay them anything. Have you had to pay them?

If the guy does repairs on bikes and charges for the services, then maybe contact Consumer Affairs or the Bureau of Automotive Repair. But you would have to show them he replaced the parts with something you didn't authorize.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All I can say is your a better man then me.... he would have been looking down the business end of my Sig 40 cal.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Ducman Cheated me too! (CaliDuc)

Last time I wanted to file a compliant with them in So Cal it was $5. I did some research afteer that and found out it's just a private business. Worthless.

The BAR is a better option.

And for they guy with the .40 cal. Talk is cheap. If your serious you'll end up either dead or in jail over a clutch.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not about the clutch.... its about my money.

Bad temper... thats me!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank's for the warning, i was going to buy a slipper
from him but now i will steer clear, He has lost my business.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What a shithead. Shoulnd't he get the part at dealer cost anyways or does STM not do business with him either?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: (Reckless_Kelly)

Ha that has been thrown around on DML too, what a joke 45k for that, with a true value of 60k
, they are throwing 15k just like that..... pulease

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Fire Bomb the Shop and shoot who ever comes running out!

The above is for entertainment purposes only

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So how many people has this jerk screwed over(myself included) and peole still do business with him. It just amazes me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts