Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
i appologize in advance to dave if this post is not ok in regards to category selection or sponsor rules... feel free to move/edit/delete as appropriate.

that said... a lot of folks on this board contact me for pipe-mod instructions or service and i felt that aside from my web-site, this would be an effective way to get the word out. i'm closing up shop definately through the month of september and POSSIBLY until spring '06. i'll follow through with inquiries that have already been submitted and folks i've already been in contact with but i just flat-out cannot take on any new orders until i spool up the operation again.

3 important reasons are posted on ducatipipemod.com and i don't think anybody could argue their validity. i'll try to keep posting here in any way i can contribute as time allows but i've got to focus on some seriously important priorities in the meantime.

thanks all in advance for understanding!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: ducatipipemod.com announcement - dave... feel free to edit/ ... (s4strati)

Great just sayin it straight man, sweetas!

You have a lot on your plate, looks like some exiting stuff coming up!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: ducatipipemod.com announcement - dave... feel free to edit/ ... (s4strati)

You do great work, I've seen it, I'm just glad everything is OK and you're not stopping for some horrific reason like problem with families health. Take the well earned breather and tend to what's really important.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Strati, no worries... you're the man! You need to take time, take the time.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (Tornado-rider)

do what has to be done ,,, the only ones that come first is the ones closest to you

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (04749s)

thanks guys! glad to be part of a community like this.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (s4strati)

ping me when things get settled ,, i got some work for yah

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (04749s)

Brave and honest! Best of luck with the reunion with the family and new biz.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts