Speedzilla Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
deimh said:
How about a few more with a better view of the missus?
Ditto brother!:D

Really - It's a really cool cake, I like it! Any idea what it cost? Anything like a Duc she was expensive!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
viper1 said:
Ditto brother!:D

Really - It's a really cool cake, I like it! Any idea what it cost? Anything like a Duc she was expensive!
It was a 6K mi service :woot: (about six bills). Retarded money, but worth it for a once in a lifetime event like this :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Coolest Ducati themed wedding - Mark and Dori Duncan. Mark is President of Club desmo and 'The Track Club". He and Dori were married onstage at WDW2002 just before the intro on the new MotoGP bike. I was there with some friends and part of the wedding party. Ben Bostrom was best man. Ducati hosted a tent for us and yes, a "themed" wedding cake. And to give you an idea of how great the Italians are - we (mostly the bride) was starving. We hit one of the hottest restaurants in Rimini at 10:30 that night. The wait was a couple of hours, but the people waiting all insisted the wedding party (about 15 of us including the bride in white dress) were seated immediatly. Everyone made space in the middle of the restaurant and all night long people were buying drinks etc...

21 - 25 of 25 Posts