Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good (and cheap) source for plain Ducati t-shirts? I haven't seen much on ebay, and I'm not paying $27 + shipping to buy one from Ferracci. I'm just looking for something similar to the ones at the top of this page:

http://www.ferracci.com/2002fe....html

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Ducati T-shirt source? (paulst4)

I have had decent luck with koups.com for OEM stuff. It's not cheap, but genuine and less expensive than most dealers or retailers for apparel.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Ducati T-shirt source? (CaliDuc)

We carry many T's, the main ones we carry have Ducati on the front and a small Ducati Seattle on the sleeve, but we also carry the Ducati made versions. We sell our store T's for $17.95-19.95.. Also a good selection of logo'd shirts from Ducati. We also just started offering "Ducati" hoodies ! Black hooded sweatshirts, very comfy !

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Ducati T-shirt source? (Dave R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dave R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">We carry many T's, the main ones we carry have Ducati on the front and a small Ducati Seattle on the sleeve, but we also carry the Ducati made versions. We sell our store T's for $17.95-19.95.. Also a good selection of logo'd shirts from Ducati. We also just started offering "Ducati" hoodies ! Black hooded sweatshirts, very comfy ! </TD></TR></TABLE>

and, they have killer baseball hats too.

ciao,
johnc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts