Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
I can't wait for the full line of Carbon Partz to come out to take this bike to the next level.

·
Registered
371 Posts
very cool bike, will be a great contender in WSBK....maybe Ducati will even bring back a factory team.....maybe. apparently it's already winning in South Africa and i think it's doing decent in superstock as well, giving the S1000RR a run for its money.the tail is going to take awhile to grow on me....i'm sure i'll end up loving it, but for right now it just looks kind of odd to me. i just have always loved the classic Ducati sportbike look of the dual cans under the tail. I still think the 1098 is one of the best looking bikes out there.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Those things are dead sexy. Definitely on my short list next to the RC8.

***warning, nerdy talk about chess below***

On a side note, the end of the video isn't completely accurate with regards to "checkmate". When an opponent is put into "checkmate", they can't move their king and thus lose. The king is never actually taken in chess. Knocking your own king over is what you do when you resign the game.

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
are you just stupid or been living in a cave in afghanistan???? You are 6 months old with this.
Am i stupid? Do i live in a cave? Who the [email protected] are you to post on my thread you moron? So you purposely checked out this topic just to say this is 6 months old? You're a loser sir. Dont bother requoting this with your comeback either I dont care what you have to say anymore. Go ride a c*ck @sshole!

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
My first inclination was to post something similar to TheDesmoPilot's post, but seeing as he was new thought he might just be an infrequent internet user.

The Panigale has definitely upped the arms race in superbikes.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Those things are dead sexy. Definitely on my short list next to the RC8.

***warning, nerdy talk about chess below***

On a side note, the end of the video isn't completely accurate with regards to "checkmate". When an opponent is put into "checkmate", they can't move their king and thus lose. The king is never actually taken in chess. Knocking your own king over is what you do when you resign the game.
Have you ridden an RC8? I had a short chat with an owner of 2 RC8s and not quite sure why he bought 2 as he really had nothing nice to say about them.

I thought the same thing about the 'CHECKMATE' ending but when I play, if I checkmate an opponent, I have knocked the King over once the player has scanned the board for their lack of options. Perhaps that's what they were going for?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow

VTR, Sounds like the guy has more money than he knows what to do with and maybe not much moto sense either, No one I have talked to that has ridden or owned one has had a bad thing to say. Especially the new RC8R.
Don't think I would put much faith in his opinion :rolleyes: HOOVY

·
Registered
371 Posts
VTR, Sounds like the guy has more money than he knows what to do with and maybe not much moto sense either, No one I have talked to that has ridden or owned one has had a bad thing to say. Especially the new RC8R.
Don't think I would put much faith in his opinion :rolleyes: HOOVY
Yeah, a local dealer brought 2 out to a trackday i was at.....AMAZING bike. I still want one.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.