Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
This space for rent
1,478 Posts
Are they also known as Delano Motorsports?
No, they are located right in Minneapolis on Lyndale ave. I've never been in there so I don't have any experience with them, plus I live 10 miles from a ducati dealer and I recently sold my Multistrada.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Better than Moto Primo which I would recommend you stay away from. I heard they were formed out of Silverback??? dont know for sure.

If you are just looking to buy the bike I would shop every dealer in MN and Wisconsin. I bought my 748 from a dealer in Chicago.

I have bought parts from Delano and they were not idiots.

I have sworn off all Ducati Dealerships unless I need OEM parts because of bad experiances with Moto Primo.

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Ducati Minneapolis is a great shop. They are co owned by the guys that ran Silverback performance and have vast V-twin tuning knowledge and they all basically live and breath V-twin performance. They are all stand up dudes and from what I have heard they will bend over backwards to help a customer.

I would buy from them in a heart beat and I live in oklahoma. I'm sure wingnutt or Whitw WIngs will chime in here. they both know the guys better than I do.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Ducati Minneapolis is a great shop. They are co owned by the guys that ran Silverback performance and have vast V-twin tuning knowledge and they all basically live and breath V-twin performance. They are all stand up dudes and from what I have heard they will bend over backwards to help a customer.

I would buy from them in a heart beat and I live in oklahoma. I'm sure wingnutt or Whitw WIngs will chime in here. they both know the guys better than I do.
Word on the track last weekend is that the co-founder of DUC of Minneapolis FRED is no longer with the shop. I think they do decent work and if you're just buying a bike, who cares. Just buy a used bike for cheaper...

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Word on the track last weekend is that the co-founder of DUC of Minneapolis FRED is no longer with the shop. I think they do decent work and if you're just buying a bike, who cares. Just buy a used bike for cheaper...
That is sad news. any idea where he went as he was who Tom loved for tuning the RC IIRC.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Appreciate the feedback guys. Thought about trading off the SMC but the kid doesn't want me to let it go. The garage is full and I could really use the room.....just not riding them any more.

MotoPrimo wouldn't even bother returning his emails....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts