Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
499 Posts
That is VERY cool. I would hate to see shipping on that bad boy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heist said:
Time to get a new hobby ...
Over 200 hrs invested and when it's all said and done, you can't even ride the thing.
or SELL IT ! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
Heist said:
Time to get a new hobby ...
Over 200 hrs invested and when it's all said and done, you can't even ride the thing.
As an artist... its not as much about the finished product, but the process in getting there. Trust me 200 hours in manipulating Granite is quite impressive.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
NoItsNotBroken said:
As an artist... its not as much about the finished product, but the process in getting there. Trust me 200 hours in manipulating Granite is quite impressive.
I'm not an artist in the least bit. Shit, I could have a lifetime to complete something this and would never come close. I can appreciate the workmanship it took, also can appreciate the Ducati.

Not quite sure what I'd do with it, but it is definitely a conversation piece.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
122 Posts
DocThee said:
I'm not an artist in the least bit. Shit, I could have a lifetime to complete something this and would never come close. I can appreciate the workmanship it took, also can appreciate the Ducati.

Not quite sure what I'd do with it, but it is definitely a conversation piece.
Bookend...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
That's a lot of work. Impressive ...

But I think I'd still rather see March 5 or 10 blade rims and not spokes on a non-vintage Duc ...
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top