Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Another part i do not require anymore,a 3 part ducati corse factory large airbox dated 1997,it is in good condition considering its a ex race part,it does have marks and to be totallky honest the side panels although complete the finish is awfull,somone who does body repair could save them and make them look good,or buy some sides off ebay.
There are not fastners for the side panels,i used them and there is no seal on the airbox.
This airbox will fit frame without the deeper "v" like on the "R" bikes,you will need to remove the ignitioin/key bracket for it to fit.

These airboxes are becoming harder to find,i am looking for £300 to include postage within the mainland UK,sensible offers could be cosidered,but please no silly offers.

More pics can be provided,just let me know what you like to see more off,please contact me at the following email for a quick reply

[email protected]

Thanks

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.