Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
when do we go for a ride
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Umm so I've had my 998 on the road legally now for all of a week. God damn I love this sexy f*&ker. My 900ss feels like a vespa. Ladies and germs go get one now and call me in the morning! Theirs a reason they cost what they cost, but the rewards are instant and lasting. I love this F'n country, but we could raise the speed limit a smidgen like +50mph in all areas and all roads.:wtf

hey coppa's fungolo to all and to all a good night:rockon

·
Craft Int Instructor
700 Posts
:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

In that case send me some more money! HA!

·
when do we go for a ride
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the checks in the mail mother f'er lol. And I swear my name is Apu Nahasapeemapetilon and the check will clear!:woot::rockon:rockon:rockon:rockon
don't deposit the check till friday cause I'm waiting for my check to Pfizer to clear. It gets expensive buying hormones for a sex change!! oh and that doctor you used, ace's!!:notworthy

·
Registered
519 Posts
I gather you are very happy with your 998. I know the feeling of excitement and joy so much so that I have three of them now and this is
the catch. They truely are wonderful motorcycles. The 916 series is a timeless piece of mechanical art. The L twin power delivery with the torque is pure pleasure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts