Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ducati 4 Pad Axial 65mm Front Brake Calipers.

OEM on the 749/999.

Fit 749 / 999 / 996 / 998 and other models with 65mm axial mounts.

Calipers include used pads.

Small rub marks on right hand caliper, as shown.

Asking $340 plus $10 shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price lowered to $300 plus $10 shipping.

·
senior member,not citizen
465 Posts
why

why you sellin jimmy? And I can vouch for this seller, great guy and on point as far as transactions go, btw I'm clearing a bunch of carbon at work, as soon as I can I'll have your sides done and shipped bud, chris.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why you sellin jimmy? And I can vouch for this seller, great guy and on point as far as transactions go, btw I'm clearing a bunch of carbon at work, as soon as I can I'll have your sides done and shipped bud, chris.
When I had a caliper get a stripped bolt, I bought an extra set of calipers. So trying to get some money together for my next track weekend :)

You da man, Chris!

·
465 Posts
When I had a caliper get a stripped bolt, I bought an extra set of calipers. So trying to get some money together for my next track weekend :)

You da man, Chris!
no prob, sorry its takin forever man, i really didnt intentionally plan to take forever

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no prob, sorry its takin forever man, i really didnt intentionally plan to take forever
Dude, that's the last thing on my plate, no worries. Hope things are going well on your birthday!

·
465 Posts
ok

Dude, that's the last thing on my plate, no worries. Hope things are going well on your birthday!
me too, im gonna try to get a beer or two, being broke on your b day is a fail lol, but work went quick so the day isnt too bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts