Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I converted the Speed Triple to clip-ons I bought a Daytona front brake line as the stock one was too long. The stock setup has a line that runs from the master cylinder to the right caliper and a short line runs from the right to left caliper. I have been thinking about swapping the long banjo bolt on the right caliper with the shorter one on the master cylinder so I can run the old longer line directly to the left caliper (both calipers directly connected to the master cylinder). Would I see an improvement in braking by running this setup? Or, is it not worth the effort?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Dual front brake lines (bung)

Why not just buy a set of braided steel brake lines (Goodridge, Galfer, etc.) and be done with it?

Specify a set for the Daytona, so they won't be too long, and they should come as a set of two, each running from the master cylinder to a respective caliper. Banjo bolts will be included...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Triumph lines are steel. I already have all of the parts I need I just need to know if I will see an improvement.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (bung)

Gotcha.

I don't know if you'll see a noticeable improvement, but it'll look more "normal".

No reason it shouldn't work. And since you'll already have the fluid drained and the lines off, it won't be any more toruble to do it. Go for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts