Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (foopenhiemer)

If I remember correctly, this is the guy that wanted to get a GP team going with his V8 design. He had a website where you could give money to join the "team".

He speculated that the bike would rev 2200 rpm. His website was something like 2200rpm.com but I can't remember exactly what it was.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (bung)

I tend to disagree, but it is really hard to compare...the guzzi is on the track and an old recording, the drysdale is at rest being revved, and from the sound of it not real hard...but notice the growl at idle. I'm willing to bet it would be completely unreal
to ride.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (2 Strokes Forever)

Yep, it was 22000rpm.com
Here's the link.

http://www.22000rpm.com

It just goes to show you how naive people were back at the advent of MotoGP. The idea that you could make a MotoGP bike around two FZR cylinder banks just seems funny now. I hope they weren't planning on turning 22,000 rpm with valve springs.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2 Strokes Forever »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If I remember correctly, this is the guy that wanted to get a GP team going with his V8 design. He had a website where you could give money to join the "team".

He speculated that the bike would rev 2200 rpm. His website was something like 2200rpm.com but I can't remember exactly what it was.</TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts